Looking to start a running program AND lose weight or improve your eating habits?
We are excited to announce a new partnership with The Lyons' Share Wellness to bring you a virtual 5K training and nutrition program to help you start a running program AND improve your daily food choices. In this 8-week online program (starting May 1st), we will provide you with the tools needed to get moving and refine your eating habits at the same time. If you have a computer, you can join no matter where you are!
- Discover nutrition habits that will help you feel your best and fuel your running performance
- Get simple strategies for pre- and post-workout fueling
- Learn how to balance protein, fat, and carbohydrates
- Understand how meal planning and food prep can make your life SO much easier
Run a 5K
- Geared toward the beginner, receive a day-by-day training plan to walk/run your way to your first 5K
- Learn basic training principles to help you improve your fitness faster and make running feel easier
- Stay healthy and injury-free as you build your mileage with our tips on running shoes, stretching, strength, and self-massage
- 8-week walk/run program (to complete on your own)
- Weekly running and nutrition tips posted to your group page from your co-coaches Chris McClung (running) and Megan Lyons (nutrition)
- Weekly Facebook Live videos to explain those tips and answer your questions (with Chris and Megan alternating weeks)
- Daily Accountability Tracker to ensure that you stay focused and maximize results
- Private Facebook group for your questions and to share your journey, struggles, and successes with the larger group
Price: $75.00 total for 8-weeks from May 1st to June 25th