Looking to start a running program AND lose weight or improve your eating habits?
We have partnered with The Lyons' Share Wellness to bring you a virtual 5K training and nutrition program to help you start a running program AND improve your daily food choices. In this 8-week online program (starting September 8th), we will provide you with the tools needed to get moving and refine your eating habits at the same time. If you have a computer, you can join no matter where you are!
Testimonials from our last Eat+Run 101 program:
"I have always been health conscious since a young age and try to eat a balanced diet, but this last year I was not doing well in eating the right things. The program helped me get back on track, start making better choices, including eating more veggies and less sugar intake."
"I was able to start running consistently and actually begin to enjoy it. Plus, I became more conscious of the amount of sugar I consume and am now sleeping better as well."
"It's crazy how good you can feel when you cut out processed junk from your life - mental clarity, more energy, less bloating. You don't even realize how bad you felt until you know how good you can feel."
- Discover nutrition habits that will help you feel your best and fuel your running performance
- Get simple strategies for pre- and post-workout fueling
- Learn how to balance protein, fat, and carbohydrates
- Understand how meal planning and food prep can make your life SO much easier
Run a 5K
- Geared toward the beginner, receive a day-by-day training plan to walk/run your way to your first 5K
- Learn basic training principles to help you improve your fitness faster and make running feel easier
- Stay healthy and injury-free as you build your mileage with our tips on running shoes, stretching, strength, and self-massage
- 8-week walk/run program (to complete on your own)
- Weekly running and nutrition tips posted to your group page from your co-coaches Chris McClung (running) and Megan Lyons (nutrition)
- Weekly Facebook Live videos to explain those tips and answer your questions (with Chris and Megan alternating weeks)
- Daily Accountability Tracker to ensure that you stay focused and maximize results
- Private Facebook group for your questions and to share your journey, struggles, and successes with the larger group
Price: $75.00 total for 8-weeks from September 8th to November 3rd