This is some next level sh... not a half of anything but a WHOLE 13.1 miles!! Rogue takes this pure distance running event and gives you life changing, heart pounding, crazy fun training!
All half marathon training programs meet 2 times per week with their group for a coached quality workout during the week and a supported long run on Saturday mornings. Each runner must be able to run 3 miles comfortably before starting. You will receive a training schedule, free core class, access to recovery tools, and weekly communication from your coach.
SPRING HALF MARATHON TRAINING
- Start Date: January 3rd/4th
- Goal Races: March-end of April with the Half marathons Big D, Alamo half & Vancouver Half & the Austin 10/20 10 miler.
- Duration: 17 weeks
- Cost: $289
FALL HALF MARATHON TRAINING
- Start Date: May 6th
- Goal Races: Hill Country Halloween Half, Houston Half, DRC Half, and Austin's very own Run for the Water 10 Miler.
- Duration: 28 weeks
- Cost: $75 per month or $476 one-time payment in full
Texas half marathon training
- Start Date: July 2017
- Goal Races: Shiner, Dallas, BCS, San Antonio & Decker half marathons (late November - December races)
- Cost: To be posted
AUSTIN & 3M HALF MARATHON TRAINING
- Start Date: September 2017
- Goal Races: 3M & Austin half marathon (mid January - mid February races)
YEAR-ROUND HALF MARATHON TRAINING
On-going training with year-round groups such as Team TBB, Northside Runaways, & the Tribe etc. Runners in these groups have a variety of goal races/distances but focus primarily on half and full marathons.