So, you want to tackle a marathon? Oh, hell yeah!!
We'll set you up with the best coaching and group to prepare you for 26.2 life changing miles!
All marathon training programs meet 2 times per week with their group for a coached quality workout during the week and a supported long run on Saturday mornings. Each runner must be able to run 5 miles comfortably before starting. You will receive a training schedule, free core class, access to recovery tools, and weekly communication from your coach.
SPRING MARATHON TRAINING
- Start Date: November 29th/30th
- Goal Races: Any April/May race including Big Sur, Boston, Eugene, Vancouver
- Duration: 22 weeks ending the first week of May
- Cost: $374
FALL MARATHON TRAINING
- Start Date: May 6th
- Goal Races: Any October/early November races including Chicago, Twin Cities, St. George, Portland, New York, Philadelphia and many more.
- Duration: 28 weeks
- Cost: $75 per month or $476 one-time payment in full
AUSTIN MARATHON TRAINING
- Start Date: September 2nd
- Goal Races: Any mid-January/early-February races including Houston & Austin marathons.
- Duration: 24 weeks
- Cost: $75 per month or $408 one-time payment in full
BOSTON MARATHON TRAINING
- Start Date: early December to early January
- Goal Race: Boston Marathon
- Duration: 19 to 15 weeks
- Cost: $97/month
Note: Boston specific training is offered through the various Team Rogue groups. These advanced groups meet 3 times per week (2 weekday quality workouts & Saturday long run). While each individual coach provides their own idiosyncratic training programs, each option requires acceptance into Boston for that year and will assume the athlete has built their base mileage to a 40 mile per week minimum.
YEAR-ROUND MARATHON TRAINING
On-going training with year-round groups such as Killer B's, Riff Raff, Sole Survivors, True Grits, etc. Runners in these groups have a variety of goal races/distances but focus primarily on half and full marathons.